Tomorrow is the day. The day where you get paid. Finally! I just love paydays, but then again everybody love paydays ;) So, I thought that I would do a little payday wishlist.Kayleigh's blog, so I thought that I would make one myself. Here we go:
1) THE BODY SHOP Mango Body Scrub: I've had this before in a sample size and I love it. My legs are very dry and this scrub is for very dry skin and it works. My legs feels fabulous after using this. So I've been craving for this in a while and tomorrow I'm gonna get it.
2) MICHAEL TODD TRUE ORGANIC Avocado and Mango Facial Mask: Wups, a long name. I've heard a lot about this brand through my addiction to watching youtube videos. All of their products are free from any nasties and they are organic. I just want to know what all of the fuzz is about. If you want to know more about this brand, here's a link.
Now to this particular product. I really want a new face mask, so I went and looked at their site, and this sounds really lovely. It's suppose to be really hydrating and leave the face feeling nourished and soft.
3) RIMMEL LONDON Apocalips: I haven't got that much to say about these other than I LOVE THEM. I already have two and I need more. Plus, I just saw that they have been released in the local drugstore in Denmark. Yes, please!
4) GARNIER BB Cream: I haven't tried any BB creams yet but I really wanna try them. It is suppose to give a light coverage which is perfect when the weather starts getting warmer. This Garnier one is cheap and I've heard that it is a great purchase.
5)THE BODY SHOP Coconut Body Butter: If you love them smell of coconut, you'll love this. But if you can't stand the smell of it, you'll hate this. I've had this before as well. I got a sample of this and the coconut scrub as a Christmas present from my brother and that made me miss it. And since I've used the samples all up I've been wanting buy it again. The coconut butter is for dry skin, so again great for my legs - and of course the rest of my body.
6) MICHAEL TODD TRUE ORGANICS Intensive Organic Eye Cream: I need a good eye cream. The one I use now - is not bad but it just doesn't do it for me. So, hopefully this is a good eye cream. I love that it come with a pump instead of a jar.
7) MICHAEL TODD TRUE ORGANICS Jojoba Charoal Face Scub: There's just something about this scrub that I really want to try. The Jojoba wax beads provide a gentle exfoliation which is great for all skin types.
This is my little wishlist. While writing this I got even more exited about these products. I need them now ;)
I'm definitely going to make a cheeky purchase on Michael Todd's site. Yay.
Have you tried any of the products in this post? What is on your payday wishlist this month? If you have a blog an you've made one please link it below, I would love to see it and discover new products :)
Have a lovely day
Thanks for reading
Love Marie-Louise xx