Wednesday, 10 July 2013

WOMF // Let's go to the beach..

Hi, lovelies! Hope you're having a great summer, so far. Right now I've taken some weeks at home with my parents, sister and brother - and of course my childhood friends. Today I've been at my sister's - while the guys talk Tour de France and computer games, we went shopping for my sister. She wanted my opinion on which beauty stuff she should buy, since she had a voucher. Yay, it was so much fun given her advise and talking beauty with her. I will be posting a little haul with the things she got. 
As I was leaving the house today I felt like wearing make up. So in this occasion I wanted to do a What On My Face post for you guys.

Lately I've been using my Garnier BB cream a lot so wanted to use something different for today. Therefore I decided to use my beloved Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. I just buff it in with my Real Techniques Buffing brush - Oh the love I have for that brush! I then went to do my eyes. I've loving my old Rimmel London Glameyes Eyeshadow in 030 Smokey Quartz. It's such a great colour for when you just want to apply one colour, here I used my MAC 217 brush, which I need one or two more in my life, or if any of you know a good dupe? Let me know in the comments :) I've rediscovered my L'Oréal Super Liner Carbon Gloss which is SO easy to work with. It's a quite big brush with is perfect for when I just want to apply it on the outer part of the lid. To look more awake I used my Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude. This is probably the best nude eyeliner I've tried - love it.  For mascaras, yes in plural, I used Clinique Buttom Lash Mascara, which I bought after reading loads of blog reviews. I just love it, it stays put and I don't find it all over my face at the end of the day. For my upper lashes I used my Rimmel London (again) Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara which I did a review on here. Lastly for my inner corners I used L'Oréal Color Infailliable in 002 Hourglass Beige, so give my eyes a more awake, open look.

For cheeks, I've been obsessed with my Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Dixie and Gleam in Aurora for highligting. The cream blusher gives a natural, dewy look, which I love - and the colour is just gorgeous. For the Gleam - all I have to say is you need it in your collection! My lippies are in a natural pink from Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial - love this for an everyday colour.

This was my WOMF. Did you wear any make up today or did you just have one of those days with a natural face? What is your go-to eye look in the summer? Let me know in the comments :)

Have a lovely summery day, thanks for reading <3 


Love Marie-Louise

Bloglovin Twitter Facebook Instagram 

10 comments:

  1. really need to purchase the rimmels apcolips the colour looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Love the apocalypse range!

    Shonaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty :) illamasqua blushes are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything you've included in this post :D Need to check out the Illamasqua Creme Blushers as soon as...Dixie looks like a beautiful pink shade which are my fave :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely, and love the color of the blusher on you. amazing blog as well, perhaps we could follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blusher looks amazing on you!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hvor har du bare en lækker blog! Er helt vild med din header :o)
    Kunne du tænke dig at følges? :)

    Knus Michelle Eckert♥
    http://giveyourdaycolors.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your makeup looks really nice, love the blush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely post - love your makeup!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of this blush! I've been using my garnier bb cream a lot recently, it's just too hot for me for a full face of makeup lol
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment

You're putting a smile on my face!