Friday, 29 November 2013

Black Friday // Cocopanda Sales

Black Friday // Cocopanda Sales

Tangle Teezer / Ole Henriksen Scrub / Macadamia Oil  / Ciaté Nail Polish  / Davines Shampoo
I just discovered Polywore - and it's so much fun to do wish lists and collages! But enough about that. I wanted to share these awesome bits as Cocopanda is celebrating Black Friday and therefore having 25 % of off EVERYTHING (except GHD) + free delivery! These bits are on my Black Friday Cocopanda Sales Wish List!

I don't need to explain why I chose the Tangle Teezer, do I? It kind of explains it self. I've been wanting to get my mitts in this Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub - especially since using the MTTO Walnut Grapefruit Scrub. The complexion scrub is a deep cleanser that you use 2-3 times a week after cleansing. It's suppose to brigthen the complexion and deep cleanse the skin beautifully. One of the ingredients is Walnut which is moisturising, soothing and healing for the skin. Another great ingredient is the Gingsing which boost the cellular energy level - I like the sound of that. 


I've never tried anything from Macadamia *Slaps herself* so I thought it was about time and I've heard great things about the Natural Healing Oil Treatment. Another hair product that caught my attention it the Davines LOVE Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo! I have curly hair and I would love the enhance them - as I quite love them :) So this shampoo sounds perfect for me! 

Last but not least is also a first for me and it is a Ciaté nail polish. This one is in the colour Showgirl and looks gorgeous! I have a green one from Gina Tricot that reminds me of it - not the colour, obviously but the way.. I can't explain it. You can see the green here and let me know if you know what I mean :) 

If you fancy taking a peek I find some sales bit, then here you have the link! This will transfer you to place of awesome-sale-ness! 


Are you going crazy this Black Friday? What would you get from Cocopanda if you had 25 % of and free delivery? 


Lots of love
Marie-Louise xx


Don't forget to enter my EUROPEAN GIVEAWAY right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment

You're putting a smile on my face!