Thursday, 14 November 2013

WOMF // Blushing Rose



I kind of love the star of the show in this WOMF - Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP. I've done a full review on this over on Beauty&Baker Blog if you fancy seeing swatches and the gorgeous packaging. The other little gem is my first ever eyeshadow from MAC. I just shopped my stash with this one as I'd totally forgotten about it. It is the gorgeous De-Vil from MAC Cruella de Vill collection 3 years ago. I love to blend this in the crease, it gives a pretty copper-y finish. It works great for both an everyday look, but also a dark evening look.

For the cheeks I used my well loved e.l.f. Blush in Blushing Rose which is a berry colour with golden shimmer. This is one of my favourites autumnal blushes. To look a bit more awake and bronzed I used some of The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 03 - as you can see it's well loved! ;) Lastly my favourite of favourites mascara! Let me introduce you to Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express, a mascara that you probably already know of but I just love it! It makes my lashes look WOW! Might do a review with before and after pictures if you fancy one? 

How do you like this WOMF? & if you've come all the way from Beauty&Baker Blog what did you think of the review? 

A cheeky little PS - excuse my cray cray hair! Have no idea what's up with it

Lots of love
Marie-Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. The blush looks great on you. I've never tried anything from e.l.f. but I've got my eye on one of their amazing palettes :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the eyes! Will definitely have to try to get me some of that, it's most definitely in my colour!

    Thanks for the link via twitter, have loved having a nosey at your blog and am now following you at Bloglovin'

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Benefit shadow looks really nice on you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm extremely jealous of you lovely lashes!! I also use the Rocket Volume Mascara but pretty sure mine don't turn out half as well as yours do :P

    Oh Hey Kayspray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that mascara looks awesome on you! You have lovely long lashes:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment

You're putting a smile on my face!