Sunday, 22 June 2014

WOMF // Make-Over Time!


A couple of weeks ago I - probably - had the most relaxing one yet while I've been in Ho Chi Minh City - it was much needed! Sunday was one of those days where I did AB-SO-LUTLY nothing! Well, that's not completely true - I catched up on Suits, Nashville and How I Met Your Mother. Yes, I know it's much overdue with HIMYM! Another thing I had time for was taking some blog picture while the gorgeous sun was shinning! You can see one of the gorgeous pictures here

As far as the weekend before this - well, we went clubbing! All of the girls met up in our apartment and we got dressed, put on makeup and drank yummy white wine. Some of the girls needed a little pick-me-up makeup and I had talked one of the girls into doing a little makeover on her. Yaaay, the night just got a whole lot more exciting! 

Lynn is an international pattern design student at TEKO and says that her whole class are very neutral girls who doesn't wear makeup on a daily basis - or not at all. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I also have my days where I don't wear makeup. But as a makeup obsessed person I thought it would be fun to see her with a little makeup on for once and since we where going out, the timing was perfect. 

The bits I used are pictured above. Two things I would say, is that we changed the lip colour to Rimmel London Apocalips in Big Bang later that evening and messy-curled her hair with my Remington Straightener. Look at how lovely she looks! She has beautiful green eyes and a lovely smile - don't you think? 

Lots of love - from Vietnam
Marie-Louise <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment

You're putting a smile on my face!