Monday, 17 November 2014

HAUL // MY FIRST BITS FROM MAKEUP REVOLUTION


I actually had an #lfbeautybox post planned but I wished and sat by the door this morning and it worked. My Makeup Revolution parcel arrived. I actually think that the postman got surprized by how quick I opened the door. haha. 

Last week, I convinced my sister to make an order with me on Makeup Rev's site - Oh little convincing needed.  I just thought that she needed more make up - but who doesn't? I have been seeing lots of tweets, blogposts and instagram pictures and I really needed to try some bits so we made a small order last week just to try it out and the parcel already arrived. Yaaas, that was quick!

I won't say much about the products other than: 
- Yes I needed a purple PURPLE lippy 
- Yes I need more blushes. && look at this beauty! 
- And no, I haven't heard a lot about the eye primer but it sounded interesting

- Yes, yes & yes - I will be ordering from MR again. Their customer service is fab - especially their contact via twitter. 

Have you made an order from Makeup Rev? Have you tried any of these products? 

Lots of love
Marie-Louise <3

6 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick shades especially the deep plum xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done a few reviews on Makeup Rev, they are honestly amazing!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the blush palette and its just amazing!! Unbelievable quality and pigmentation for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great purchases!? Ive only just made an order myself but I now want to pick up the eye primer and palette, I can't wait for a review what they're like :)

    Sarah xo || time to see the stars ||

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those blushes are amazing, I would definitely check them out.

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful palette!

    Atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment

You're putting a smile on my face!